(Senior) Manager – Financial Advisory – Valuation and Corporate Finance
About this position
Take part in our business growth adventure and contribute to design Mazars’ future by joining our fast-growing team in Zurich as a Manager in our Financial Advisory services practice.
- As a project leader, you are responsible for the execution of complex and exposed valuation and corporate finance mandates.
- According to the project requirements, you will lead a team of specialists, manage the relationship with clients and coordinate with other internal partners in different service lines.
- As a member of our team, you support national and international Transaction Advisory mandates in valuation/business modeling, M&A / corporate finance and due diligence.
- In addition, you will play an active role in business development initiatives and contribute to the growth of our Financial Advisory practice in Switzerland.
- You have 5-10 years of relevant work experience in valuation and/or corporate finance, covering mandates in industries and services of large/mid-sized companies in Switzerland
- You would like to continue your career in a Financial Advisory leading role in a fast growing division of Mazars Switzerland with diverse experts from different disciplines
- Experience in valuation & financial modeling from a large/mid-sized audit/accounting firm or an M&A boutique, and/or experience in Corporate Finance with an international bank is considered a strong asset
- Experience in the execution of financial due diligence projects is advantageous
- You have a master’s degree in accounting & finance or related fields, completed by an additional certification such as the (Swiss) CPA and/or CFA
- You are fluent (written & verbal) in German and English, French is a plus
- You are interested in national and international business exposure and willing to travel, if necessary
- You have proven experience in driving a team and in business development activities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take initiative and be a force of proposal
- Part-time work models
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telecommuting
- Career development and training (funding of a wide range of in-house and continuing education programs)
- Possibility to work abroad (Mazars International Mobility Program)
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, disability, faith or belief, social background, age, sexual orientation and gender identity. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 95 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 47,000 professionals – 30,000 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 17,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. In Switzerland, Mazars relies on more than 350 professionals in our offices in Bern, Delémont, Fribourg, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano, Neuchâtel, Sion and Zurich.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws.
We would not consider sent profiles by recruitment agencies.
as of now
Talent Acquisition Specialist